LOHP has developed a number of materials and a training program to help small and large businesses create and implement effective workplace Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (IIPP). The Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) is an important written workplace safety program. Title 8 of the California Code of Regulations (T8CCR) section 3203 and section 1509, requires every employer to develop and implement an effective IIPP. An effective IIPP improves the safety and health in your workplace and reduces costs by good management and employee involvement. View the requirements of an IIPP plan.
- What Every Small Business Should Know
- Small Business Safety Guides
- Online Multilingual Resource Guide
- Resource Centers in Northern and Southern California and the Central Valley
- Worker Occupational Safety and Health (WOSH) Specialist Training